Thursday, December 11, 2014

Forever 21/H&M Lipgloss

Both glosses

H&M: Great Smile


Forever 21: Rose/Red
Swatches: H&M on left, Forever 21 on right

I've been meaning to review these for a while, so when I got bored, I was like, "Why not?" 

The Forever 21 gloss I picked up in August, when I was with my friend Hina. This one is really nice. I like the color on my lips and while it's not as moisturizing, wearing it over some EOS lip balm does the trick. It stays on too, I only had to reapply once when I was in a park. The only downside is that it's a bit sticky, but it doesn't really bother me.

The H&M one I just picked up last weekend. It's way lighter and more of a peach than I expected. I wore it once, and it stayed on ok, until I ate. Then it rubbed off. This is not sticky and sort of softening. For $3.98, it isn't bad. I might get one in a different color later...

They both are shimmery and if you're looking for something cheaper, these are great. I think that the Rose Red was around 5 dollars and the Great Smile price was stated earlier.

Thanks for reading!

With love,
Sohahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment